CODEX Field Application Scientist will install the CODEX software on the scheduled installation date. They will bring the released software on a USB or external disk in addition to other software dependencies.
We recommend working with Akoya-provided and validated CODEX Acquisition computer.
The Acquisition computer must be prepared prior to the CODEX installation appointment. Successful CIM installation requires the following:
- CODEX Acquisition computer
- Network connection to the Processing computer
- Access to a shared drive on the Processing computer (for Transfer Data)
- Static IP addresses or domain name
- User account with administrative access
- Anti-virus and firewall exceptions for CODEX applications listed below
- Read-write access to 'C:\Codex' where application settings are stored
Please prepare the above items for the CODEX installation appointment. If applicable, please set up additional items listed below.
- Domain configuration
- Security suite, including anti-virus, firewall and malware protection
- Backup solution
- Other analysis software
Confirm that display settings for Scale and Layout are set at 100% and that the Display orientation is in Landscape.
Settings > Display > Scale and Layout
The following applications must be unblocked for CIM to function properly.