We’ve rebranded some of our products. CODEX® is now PhenoCycler™.
CODEX® Multiplex Analysis Viewer (MAV) is an ImageJ plugin used to visualize, annotate and analyze cell populations using CODEX® image and segmentation data.
- Load and display experiment image data, including its various regions, markers and z-slices
- Provide an interface for hierarchical biaxial gating and KNN/FLANN clustering
- Allow for versatile population management to combine and re-cluster cell populations
- Visualize populations on region images and marker expressions in an intuitive heatmap
- Generate voronoi diagram for visualization and computation of neighboring populations
- Import and export annotated populations and analysis states