CODEX Processor is to be installed on Akoya-provided and validated CODEX Processing computer.
Processor 1.8 generates a CODEX QPTIFF compatible with whole slide image analysis tools such as Visiopharm and QuPath.
Important: Please see Processor 1.8 release notes for additional information on CIM version requirements and CODEX MAV compatibility.
1) Run 'java-1.8.0-openjdk-22.214.171.124-3.b09.redhat.windows.x86_64.msi'. 2) Run 'cuda_9.2.148_win10.exe'. 3) Run 'CodexProcessor-<version>-Installer.exe'.
1) Go to 'C:\Akoya Biosciences\CodexProcessor'. 2) Double-click 'microvolution-activator.bat'. 3) Type in the license key provided. 4) Check that 'microvolution.lic' file is located in'C:\Akoya Biosciences\CodexProcessor'.
If firewall exceptions cannot be made, please contact Microvolution for manual activation. Note that this will disable rehosting to different systems.
A Microvolution license key can be rehosted to a different computer after deactivating the key on the originally installed PC. To do this, you will use the same 'microvolution-activator.bat' file used to activate the license. Note that this requires internet access and that the computer can reach the license server at licensing.microvolution.com.
- 1.Go to 'C:\Akoya Biosciences\CodexProcessor'
- 2.Double-click 'microvolution-activator.bat'. You should see a message noting that there is already an active license
- 3.When prompted, type in your license key
- 4.The license should now be deactivated and can be used on the same PC or a different PC.