CODEX Processor is to be installed on Akoya-provided and validated CODEX Processing computer.
Processor 1.8 generates a CODEX QPTIFF compatible with whole slide image analysis tools such as Visiopharm and QuPath.
Important: Please see Processor 1.8 release notes for additional information on CIM version requirements and CODEX MAV compatibility.
When first installing version 1.7 or version 1.8 please uninstall all other Java versions and install OpenJDK.
1) Run 'java-1.8.0-openjdk-22.214.171.124-3.b09.redhat.windows.x86_64.msi'. 2) Run 'cuda_9.2.148_win10.exe'. 3) Run 'CodexProcessor-<version>-Installer.exe'.
1) Go to 'C:\Akoya Biosciences\CodexProcessor'. 2) Double-click 'microvolution-activator.bat'. 3) Type in the license key provided. 4) Check that 'microvolution.lic' file is located in'C:\Akoya Biosciences\CodexProcessor'.
If firewall exceptions cannot be made, please contact Microvolution for manual activation. Note that this will disable rehosting to different systems.
A Microvolution license key can be rehosted to a different computer after deactivating the key on the originally installed PC. To do this, you will use the same 'microvolution-activator.bat' file used to activate the license. Note that this requires internet access and that the computer can reach the license server at licensing.microvolution.com.
- 1.Go to 'C:\Akoya Biosciences\CodexProcessor'
- 2.Double-click 'microvolution-activator.bat'. You should see a message noting that there is already an active license
- 3.When prompted, type in your license key
- 4.The license should now be deactivated and can be used on the same PC or a different PC.